Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tree of Life

I love the Khan Academy so much that I would marry it if it was a person.  It makes me happy when I have a question about something and I go there and there is a video to explain it to me.

So guess what I found one on TAXONOMY and the Tree of Life. (Okay Taxonomy is a big word we are going to have to remember and understand).

Here is the link to the video. It will help us understand all those scientific classifications.


 Every time I hear the words tree of life I think of the phrase rhythm of life. Do you think there is also a rhythm of life as well as a tree of life?  Here is one of my favorite songs (cuz Norn used to listen to a Welsh choir that included this song...my heart gets big when I hear this song). And although this has nothing to do with Yucatan...let me introduce you to Sammy Davis Jr.




No comments:

Post a Comment